Monday, January 31, 2011

The Paul Butterfield Blues Band (1965)

Do you ever feel like you're just doing things because people expect them of you? Do you ever feel like your whole life is based on other people's needs? They are some scary things to ask yourself but when you are feeling the pressure of the outside world, those things run through my mind. I just want to sit in my room all day and listen to records. If that was acceptable, I could die happy.

This record makes me happy...weird considering it's the blues. Paul Butterfield was born and raised in Chicago and grew up around the Chicago blues scene in the 50's and 60's. When he started the Paul Butterfield Blues Band with Elvin Bishop and Mike Bloomfield, they incorporated their adolescent attitude into their music. Fast, raw, and ruthless blues with killer harmonica leads that doesn't disappoint. The slower more traditional tracks make you feel like you just wandered into a smoke filled blues bar movie scene. They even recorded some some of their own renditions of classics such as Muddy Waters' I've Got My Mojo Workin', Elmore James' Shake Your Moneymaker and Willy Dixon's Mellow Down Easy. I've been addicted to this album since I heard it so I hope you enjoy The Paul Butterfield Blues Band - The Paul Butterfield Blues Band album.

P.S. This is their first album.


Download
Purchase

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your thelaststeelmile.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

8:34 PM  
Blogger KD said...

Thank You
Download Link is Still Working Fine

3:23 PM  
Blogger Marvin said...

tks great post :)

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home