Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Walk Among Us (1982)


Tonight, I had the opportunity to go to the Upright Citizens Brigade theatre and saw Doug Benson from Super High Me do some stand up. I love this dude because he's a stoner and I can relate to his jokes. I know, I'm pathetic. They did this thing where he invited his friends to do a 10-15 minute routine and he would chime in and make comments whenever he wanted. 3 of his friends came and one of them happened to be David Cross! He talked about how the Sky Mall catalog had pointless shit. For anyone who's flown and has seen these in front of your seat, you know it's true. Anyway, I actually had a decent night for once. I also got two rolls of film developed and picked those up today. Check them out on my Flickr. The link is on the right side of the page.

Since I had a decent night, The Misfits are appropriate. This album was the first full-length put out by The Misfits. You know some of the songs, if not all, and Glenn's melodies get stuck in your head for days. If you know about The Misfits and never bothered giving them a real listen, here's your chance. Start with this album.

The Misfits - Walk Among Us


Download
Purchase

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home