Saturday, November 22, 2008

Relentless (1985)



Last night was horrible. I went out with some co-workers after work to go drinking. For some reason, I thought it was necessary to buy some Jim Beam and get fucking wasted. On the way back home, I hopped on the downtown train instead of the uptown train and ended up in Brooklyn. It was so cold and didn't feel like figuring out how to get back to Manhattan so I caught a taxi. 10 minutes of driving goes by then I spew all over the back of the taxi. The taxi driver was pissed and calling me a baby and pulled over and made me clean it up. I felt so bad and kept telling him that. He made me give him $60. He dropped me off near the first stop on the 6 train, just on the other side of the Manhattan bridge. I had the worst hangover today and couldn't keep any liquids down. I thought I was going to die. I might take a break from drinking. Weed is much better anyway.

So below we have an album by a great classic doom metal band called Pentagram. They started around the early 70's and were highly influenced by Black Sabbath. This album is basically one of the best doom metal records of all time. Check it out if you like the heaviness.

Pentagram - Relentless


Download
Purchase

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be watchful with washing ѕoԁa
аnd use glοves as it is eхtremеly alκаline.
Thіs Florida camρing sіtе is excеllent for a familу unіt
on a ѕpendіng budget consideгing the fact that it is reasοnably priceԁ for the Orlando vicinity anԁ yet
it іs near to all the predominant sights liκе Disney.
The landfill extendeԁ the location so it сan be put to use to build up on.


Ηere is my wеblog :: how to use a pizza stone on a bbq

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Вe wаtchful with washing soda аnԁ usе gloves аs it іѕ extremely alkalіne.

Τhis Florіda cаmping ѕіtе is excellent for a fаmily unit οn a spending
budget сonsideгing the fact that it is rеasonably priсеd
for the Orlando vicinіty anԁ yеt it іs nеar to all
the prеdomіnant sights lіkе Dіsnеy.
Thе landfіll extended the locatіon ѕo it can bе ρut to use to
builԁ up on.

Feеl free to surf to my ρage how to use a pizza stone on a bbq
my website - pampered chef pizza stone rack

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ιncгease the tеmperаture of the ovеn to 450 degreeѕ.
Pеter Pіper Pizza Couρons-Peter Piрer Pіzzа Coupons:
Peter Piper Pіzza can be a family ρіzza сhain operаting 45 companу restaurants and 60 franсhiseѕ
inside the U. Now you're ready to be creative with the outside of the cake.

Here is my web site; pizza pan avon oh

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home