Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Downward is Heavenward (1998)



I went for a bike ride today and it was so cold I felt like my face and ears were going to fall off. I went to develop some photos so I will probably post some of those soon. I told a friend of mine back in Baltimore that I missed hanging out. He told me he didn't really miss me because people come and go. He also said I shouldn't take offense. I'm not offended at all but I wonder how many people feel like this. People do come and go and sometimes I forget people but I never forget a face. I can't help to think back to friends I had a good summer or random occurrence with and wonder if they miss me or ever think about how much fun we had. It's weird to think about how many people you'll meet in your life and sorta need to sift through all of them to figure out the ones that really matter.

This is a good album for a cold day. It's by a band called Hum. You can head bang to it or even fall asleep to it. It's my favorite album they have released and if you like melodic down tempo rock, you'll like them. Check it out.

Hum - Downward is Heavenward

Download
Purchase

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home